Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: My Saturday

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Saturday

Mee, my daughter Alex and her boyfriend Zillman went to a wedding this morning, that means that I had to get dressed up. The couple that lives directly across from my daughter had a beautiful wedding. I took 200 pictures, but I only posted a couple of mee and Alex.

My brother who lives in the State of Texas sent me a book on Alcoholism. The title "The Alcoholism and Addiction Cure", I haven't started reading just yet, but it just keep staring at me.

Well the few lines I'll type out;

How to heal the underlying causes, how to end relapse, how to end suffering.


The "Chapter one" title, is titled "My pledge to you"

Within the covers of this book"(great start, uh?)I will show you how you can cure yourAlcoholism or addiction.Here, at the onset, I want you to notice that I do not mince words. I do not say "however","maybe" "although", "perhaps" or use other qualifying terms or conditions. By reading this book, you will learn how to cure your alcoholism or addiction.

Sound like a good few lines?

Well..I'd type out more lines if I wasn't in so much pain. I think I lay down and read this book for a while and post more in my other blogs, have a great Saturday !!!
















Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.