Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Fulfilling needs

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fulfilling needs

Today, when faced with choices I will opt for the path that enhances my self-esteem.
"

I am learning to live a full life, one in which I like and care for the person I am
" .
Today I can take an active role in fulfilling my needs. I can choose to become someone I would want to have in my life.
I may sound like I am repeating my self but this next line should be repeated often.
"
Many of us find that as we practice treating others fairly, with love and repect, we oursevles become love and repect.
" .
With change of attitude...past actions can be put into proper perspective; Love and respect can become a part of family life"

After years of denying my feelings in order to protect myself, detachment (emotionlly separating myself from the disease of alcoholism) was fairly easy for me. But it was indifference. Detachment with love was out of the question !



Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.