Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Choose to make it

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Choose to make it

I don't have to look very far to find a reason to feel
sorry for myself. But why would I want to waste even a
few moments of my precious life on
self pity?

It's easy to come up with perfectly reasonable excuses for
lowering my expectations and hiding away from life. But
then all I'm left with are worthless excuses.

There are certain circumstances under which some people see
themselves as victims. Yet under those exact same

circumstances other people find and make the most of truly
grand opportunities.

When I expect life to be cruel and harsh, it will live up
to my expectations. When, on the other hand, I consider
myself to be extremely fortunate, I will become even
more so.


There is great value in every moment. Positive possibilities
are generated by every turn and twist of fate.

No matter what may happen or fail to happen, life is what
I choose to make it. Choose again and again, in every
situation,
to make it great.

**************************************************************






Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.