Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Asking for Help

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Asking for Help

There are many areas of my life that I cannot change. What I can change is my attitude. Today I can accept my life as it is. I can be grateful and happy, here and now, with what I have.

"I must do many things for myself, for soo long I have done so many things for my children. And now that they have become adults, I am not wholly self-sufficient. I need help, support, and guidance I receive from my higher power. When I catch myself struggling with a problem today, I will let go of it long enough to ask for help."


Sometimes I become so busy starting at my problems that I miss the guidance I'm being given. When I become willing to let go of the need to do it myself, I can listen to my direction from my higher power. I become better able to move beyond my problems and start solving them. letting go, and letting God handle my turmoil, lifestyle and actions has always been the hardest thing to accomplish.


"Life holds so much--so much to be happy about always. Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can be felt only if you don't set conditions."


"Let Go, Let God"
Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.