Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Scars that still bleed

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Scars that still bleed

My heart is saddened
By this awful pain
My mind feels it never forgets
Burning hole within my soul
Feel the hot wind blows upon my face
I feel I have to end this race
Trees naked
With nothing to bare
Scars that still bleed
The storm is long gone
Its left its marks
Settling pain of agony
Cry my tears
To wash away my memories
And forget the painful youthful years



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in a reader


1 comments:

Peace said...

You are beautiful!

Let it bleeds, you will feel better when all the wounds heal with time. You will be stronger.

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.