Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: My myspace.com

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My myspace.com

I was observing my Alexa's Page rank compared to my Google blogs and myspace blog has passed completely up, because I have had an account with myspace for a few yrs you can see the way it has gone up and then down. It went down slightly because I have been focusing on these darn Google blogs that are so time consuming. I have 202 friends subscribed to my myspace blog and probably no one subscribe to any of my Google Blogs, maybe because it just takes a little effort and more time. I know it took me at least a year to gain that many reader on myspace, so I know it will happen, it just takes time and I need to read some blogs !!! LOL



Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.