Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Currently Homeless

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Currently Homeless

Me and my youngest daughter Michellie are currently homeless. I stay with my boyfriends house and his house is like camping out because of cost of fuel he cant afford to run the gas heater. My daughter has been staying at Alex's apartment, my other daughters place and her boyfriend from time to time but their relationship is on the rocks.
I became homeless due to the fact of workers compensation, they were paying me on a regular basis but then decided to stop payments because its coming to the end of my case. We have been homeless for a few months. My computer is set up at Alex's apartment and she pays for the phone here. I am going to try and raise money to get a home of our own and make money blogging. Anyone interested in donation may email me and I can set up my pay pal to do that when I find out how.
I have been depressed off and on with my condition, of chronic pain due to the bulging disks in my neck I got through an injury at work. I've been injured for 3 yrs without working, and my income was 2,300 a month and has dropped to nothing. Has anyone experienced this happening to them? Its difficult for me to type for long periods of time and even sit at the computer for a long length of time. I appreciate all that all of you have done in building my communities up. I have excelled a lot in the last week. Thanks again for listening to be bark...have a great day..

















Subscribe in a reader


3 comments:

ctdweller said...

Hello there,

I admire your courage in facing the harsh realties of life. I guess all of us go through some difficulty at some point in our lives. But, it is important to continue being hopeful because that is the anchor that allows us to hold on and wait for something better to come. I've had lots of bad times too:-) Thanks for sharing. I am sure there's a lot to learn from your life journey.

BTW, it is really easy to get a paypal account. Try it soon.

Cheers!

Struggling Parents said...

I have one set up already, I was just mean that I was trying to set up the link to work to my account, but its working now...thanks so much for stopping by...;)

Struggling Parents said...

checking...

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.