Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Donations

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Donations

Discussing donations to help me out financially with my websites and my living situtation. I think that if each and everyone that visits my site, if they were to donate even a dollar I would gain and reach my goal. If you would like to donate to help with my living situation I would extremely appreicate it. Thanks and have a great day !!!















Check out my other websites;
1."When Life Becomes a Book"
2.Marketing Myself
3.Across this Bridge
4.Struggling Parents
5.Does Money Mean Everything
6.Internet Lifestyles
7.The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
8.MySpace Blog


Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.