Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Quickest way out of a negative attitude

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Quickest way out of a negative attitude

I did a lot of thinking last night while I laid awake and this question popped up "What's the quickest way out of a negative attitude?" Have
something ready and waiting that I can immediately and
genuinely appreciate? and be thankful of the things I have?

How do I find the hidden value in any situation? Look for
something I do truly appreciate.

When I seek to find things to appreciate, what I'll
discover are my hidden treasures upon which I can build great
value. Look for what I can appreciate, and I'll find
positive, powerful tools that will pull me forward.

Get in the habit of starting each day by thinking of
something for which I can be thankful for. Then, whenever I
catch yourself falling into a negative thought pattern, I'll already have something positive toward which I can
redirect my thoughts.

Each time I meet a new person, I'll make it a point to find
something, at the very outset of the relationship, that I
can sincerely appreciate. Every time I find myself in a
new place or situation, look first for what I can
appreciate about it.

I find something to appreciate, and my effectiveness will
increase dramatically. I find something to appreciate, and
I'll uncover real treasure.


Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.