Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: I Live with positive purpose

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Live with positive purpose

I am certain opportunities will come and go. Yet it is never too
late and never too early to experience the richness of
living with positive purpose.

My circumstances change from moment to moment, week to week,
and year to year, But in every circumstance there are ways
to find true fulfillment.

I can always make a difference. I can always make a
valuable contribution.

By so doing,I will connect myself to life's greatest
treasures. For the treasures that bring fulfillment are the
ones I have a part in creating.

The joys of this golden moment are mine to live, no matter
how I arrived here. For in this moment I have the
opportunity to give the best of myself.

This day is as fresh and wonderful and filled with
opportunity as any I've ever known. I live with positive
purpose, and taste the richness I will surely create.


Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.