Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Focus

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Focus

The obstacles I've encounter are not preventing me from
reaching my dreams. They're merely blocking one particular
path that I mistakenly assume is the only way to reach
those dreams.

If I focus on the obstacles, then I give them more
power. Instead, focus on my purpose, on my most
authentic and fundamental intentions.

The world can trick me into thinking that there's only one
road to my destination. In truth, there are infinite ways
to get where I wish to go.

There's nothing that says I have to succeed in the same
way as someone else. In fact, there's nothing that says I
must define success in the same way as someone else.

I am truly one of a kind, with my own unique passions
and purposes. And I'm fully capable of traveling my own
route to the fulfillment of my dreams.

Don't be stopped just because the road that everyone else
uses has been closed. Finding my own path, and if that path
is blocked find another, and I will surely reach whatever
destination I choose.



Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.