Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Accept the facts

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Accept the facts

The worst I hope might be over with, but now what? It may be time to accept the facts -- move out of my comfort zone, seek refuge or guidance from someone is what I need that is in the same boat in order to resolve, reconcile and move on or even reach for my higher power. I will try to see my way out of this negative situation, for it may have nothing left to offer me. Rebuilding trust or seeking a better life needs to be done although I may not meet up with much enthusiasm or confidence. I'll have to make sure I don't take my previous baggage with me on this emigration. and I must dump the heartbreak, resentment, tension, dependency or ties that burden me, otherwise I could recreate similar conditions or trade one hardship for another.



Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.