Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Pray...

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pray...

I'm really trying to change myself, but sometimes I try to do too much at once. I end up feeling sorry for myself, and I don't think to many people admit to that. I have a hard time getting out of that mood. I know I need to take one day at a time and Remember that this day belongs to me. Nobody in the world has one just like it.

When I get to far ahead of myself, I feel frustrated and self pity takes over. My problems turn into mountains and I feel weighed down. How I handle them, make a big difference. When I try to live one day at a time, the load is a lot lighter, as I simply stop, breathe and pray.



Subscribe in a reader


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wise words young lady...

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.