Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: What I can LET GO

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What I can LET GO

Instead of focusing so intently on what I can get, I am going to consider
what I can LET go. Lighten my load and become more
nimble, peaceful and powerful.

Some of the things I so desperately think I need, I do
not need at all. As my needs diminish, my freedom and
richness grow.

There's nothing I must have in order to be. Devote some of
my life to simply being, and know the liberation that
comes from letting go of myself.

Ambition, intention and disciplined effort will bring me
much in this world. Always remember, though, that there is
more to life than the success the world confers.

When I act out of need I will struggle from a position
of weakness. Rise above the need, and I am free to
achieve without limitation.

Remember that fulfillment is not about getting all that I
need. Fulfillment is knowing the freedom to be all that I am.




Subscribe in a reader


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I must be getting soft in my old age (ha)...I could read these all day.

Interesting concept too...letting go some of the baggage that you don't always see...

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.