Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: End the battle

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

End the battle

I am working on the fact the I need to end the battle within myself and I will know peace. Cease
to separate one thing from another and I will experience unity.

Enlightenment is not the accumulation of knowledge or
wisdom. It is the full realization of what I already am.

Richness has nothing to do with material artifacts or
financial transactions. It is the surrender to an abundance
that has no limit.

What I seek is not somewhere else, or this or that. What
I seek is now.

The more I look for it, the more it hides from me. I need to relax,
remember the source of my deepest yearnings, and allow
myself to know its fulfillment.
.....................



Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.