Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: "One day at a time"

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"One day at a time"

I try and remember "One day at a time" when I think I can't keep going. It helps me when I need it the most. I don't need to worry about tomorrow. If I deal with today, tomorrow will take care of itself.

Today I am free from my past mistakes. Instead of making the same ones over and over again, I can learn from them so I don't have to repeat them.

"What are some of the lessons I am learning today?" I still make plans today, but I'm learning to let go, let God. I do the groundwork and He takes care of the end results. Things have a way of working out a lot better that way...



Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.