Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Communicating my feelings

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Communicating my feelings

I feel that I am ignoring the facts of the matter that might not bring the results I anticipate, and could lead to regret. Yet reaching out or accepting a compassionate and sincere offer of love, support or commitment could renew hope and passion and bring reconciliation. This could be a second chance to put the brakes on self-pity, come out of a romantic slump and rejoin my life. Otherwise unresolved issues or fears may come to a head as dissatisfaction and longing become more difficult to hide. Communicating my feelings and considering how the other person feels could help alter my perspective.

It is hard to forgive unless you remember the second part, "THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO" you cannot hold someone responsible for something that they really didn't realize what the consequence of their actions would be. The pain and the hurt that you feel is the poison from the resentment and the anger and the hurt. It is a vicious circle, You Must Forgive in order to rid yourself of the poison that is causing you all of the pain that you are feeling. Adding more poison (drugs) only adds to the vicious circle. The only way to God is through Jesus Christ, that is what he said, and forgiveness is Jesus Christ. He came that you could be free and to let you know that God forgives you. Now I must forgive those who have hurt me. I know that I can do it.

Just a short note...blabbing on and on....lol



Subscribe in a reader


0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.