Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Winner no matter what

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Winner no matter what

There are some events that you can influence by making
intelligent choices and by taking decisive action. There are
other events and situations that are completely out of your
control.

You have what it takes to successfully deal with both.
There's no need for me to worry endlessly about what the future
will bring, for it always brings me new opportunities to
make a positive difference.

I can do my very best with those situations that are
under my control. And I can adapt and adjust to those
situations over which I have little or no influence.

The foolish actions of others can leave me hopelessly
frustrated if you allow them to do so. Keep in mind,
however, that there's nothing to be gained by working
myself into a knot of frustration and resentment.

Instead, accept whatever comes my way and commit myself
to finding the value in it and making the best of it. With a
positive, generous sense of purpose, there's no limit to
what I can achieve, even when conditions are less than
ideal.

Greet each new day and each new turn of events with
confidence and enthusiasm. And I'll emerge a winner no
matter what.



Subscribe in a reader


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely put..not easy to do sometimes it tokk me quite awhile to come to terms with it..especially the parts I can't control...

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.