Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Inspirational quotes

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Inspirational quotes

" There are times when the world is a closed place and things we find most reliable are ourselves second and our faith first."

" I must make of myself what I want to be to fulfill my destiny. Therefore I'm like a rose, full of beauty and colors of harmony, so here I am, a blooming multicolor rose for you."


" Faith is the absence of fear!"


" Irrespective of how filthy your yesterday may have been, your tomorrow is spotless."

" Love is the key to win the hearts of others and your faith will allow you to see the turn around in the lives of others."


Subscribe in a reader


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how true....

Little Wing said...

very nice quotes mee moe!

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.