Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Weary and Tired

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weary and Tired

Weary and tired
And worn today
Today I'm teary
As I rest in pray

Natures sun is my king
And Hope is was just a dream
Do dreams really come true?
Only the blessing of Hope can pursue

Feeling of despair
Like missing something that wasn't really there
sometimes life is so unfair

It just doesn't seem right
Blue today
When yesterday, was just last night
a bright sunshine day
bursting into nothing,
the tomorrow will have to stay

The memories of yesterday
a present then past
a smile, a tear
when hopefully
tomorrow wont be like the past
the fear
That has grasped my last breath


Don't ask why I am gloomy today
When yesterday wasn't to far away
I yearned for a beautiful love felt day
I've dreamed of a thousand fearful nights
so afraid to fall asleep
wishing...
Of living up there someday
Next to a stream of clouds
With the crisp sweet air
Peacefulness without heart aches
that has swept me away
Calmness of the breeze
Blowing through bright flower bouquet
Awaiting for me to return today
refusing to rest
knowing todays a mess

No worries of love or confusion
within the clouds and above the moon
escaping of my hearts dismay
whispering only sounds of natures,
Beautiful ways

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.