Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Love that is reluctantly dying

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Love that is reluctantly dying

I go in misery
Attempting to escape the compulsion of your love,
My return to your suffocating arms is inevitable,
But I need only a moment to enable your asphyxiation,
An instant to detach myself
From the exertion that loving you demands,
Your solicitude towards my every action
And you're incessant degradation of my ego
Depict me as deceitful and unworthy of love
That you only allocate with contention
And so, threatens the esteem I hold for you,
I can't combat you denigration
And risk exposing the impotence that you already suspect;
I have yet evoke the resilience-
I know I must possess to perpetuated this departure,
So instead I retreat to heal my tortured pride.
And contemplate my imperative repudiation of a love that is reluctantly dying.

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.