Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: An Oldie but Goody

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

An Oldie but Goody



This video was made by my brother John, he put it together with all of the old films that my Dad filmed when we were young. Waterskiing and horsebackriding etc, I am the little short girl with dark brown hair and I was about 7 yrs old...check out the link to YouTube.com ...

YouTube

My Brother John's website is called ke5rs, he has many sites with his CB Ham Radio, and I use to call him a Nerd back in junior High School... now he has been with 3M in Texas for 27 yrs. and he is worth a half a million dollars...so I guess I should say "who's laughing now?".

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.