Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Looking Glass

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Looking Glass


Looking glass
Through you,
I see my past like yesterday:

Past loves,
past tragedies,
past lies,
Past hopes,
dreams, and
whispered secrets.

I'm tempted to ball my fist and introduce
the two of you.
Crash into each other, making one of you be the fool
douse the flames with strings of red velvet
never allowing me to that the next step

You're sick, you stupid piece of razor cut glass.
You shine with the illumination of a soul
knowing the other is wearing that fake mask
screaming and shouting a spell to be cast

My soul.
The soul that you've captured
your brilliance, and your charm
your smile, you think won't do you any harm.

I might love you.
I might hate you.

But, I know what you remind me of,
its that you'll never being to think of love.
it could of been messages send from heaven above.
Should be...
That's why I want to break your face.
To force you to dance in it's glittering shards
as everything falls, broken glass breaking hard.
To twirl around, thinking of nothing but your own sin
lashing out your razor sharp memories,
letting the edges scatch my skin,
throwing red ribbons across my limbs.

To kiss you're obliterated surface
while crying and dying within
smiling on the outside, it all just pretend
my gums cut and they are bleeding.
I thought I had loved you in the beginning,
but your a reminder of my haunted
past.
present love crumbling up and burning fast,
still existing decisions that resists to pass

I love you.
I hate you.
I love you.
I hate you.

I could possibly love you.

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.