Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Pulling the stitches out

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pulling the stitches out


The rain came down
Washed away my tears
It also washed away my fears

Inside my heart
Trusting love again
May not be so tough

Removing my shield
Opening up my heart
I feel it may have healed

Pulling the stitches out
Removing the Band-Aids
It maybe still
Battered and bruised
And possibly
Afraid

My love
In my heart
Kind of
Sort of
Most of
It
Craving anew start
It desires of, and is
Impatient of love
And wants anew start
It may not be
To smart

My thoughts within my mind
Yells and argues with my heart
It isn't your decision
You're not the one who decides

Don't you remember?
You cried
He lied
And you almost died
You were pushed aside
Taken for a bad ride

I,
As the mind
Who saved you
Who stitched you
I am the one who
Untied you
From inside
Allowing you to come outside
I never lied to you
I'm always beside you


When you,
The heart
Bled inside
Now
We both
Shall decide

Wasn't it I,
The mind,
Who healed you?
The last time
You dived into loved?

You were smeared dear
So simple for you to heal
So hard for me to decide

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.