Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: darkness and silence

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

darkness and silence

"Everything has its wonders even darkness and silence and I learn whatever state I may be in, there to be content;

I think that dealing with confusion can be like cooking, at least I identify it like that. If bread isn't complete yet, I don't take it out of the oven and insist that it be done. I let it finish baking just because it'd taste better, just as confusion can lead to that...If a clear solution to a problem hasn't shown itself yetr I trust it will appear when the time is right. I await for the confusion is over with so I better understand the situatution.

So many people would probably put that in different terms, and mine is probably the most confusing...lol




Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.