Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Be thankful

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Be thankful

I will give myself time to accept my situation before I act. Unforseen options can become available when I accept what is.

"For here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead."

This day offers me a chance to make a new start at living. How can I make the best use of it?

"We start with gifts, merits comes from what we make of them."

Each moment of this day is precious, I will make it count. I will use this time to enrich my life and improve my relationships with my Higher Power, ot6her people, and with myself.


Enjoy the fruits of your efforts. Be thankful that you chose
to create new value and that you persisted in doing so.





Subscribe in a reader




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great way to start the day, don't forget to tell yourself I love you.

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.