Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Making Love Cost no money...

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Making Love Cost no money...

Happy Halloween....

but I'm depressed, and I don't feel like its Halloween. I have had a miserable day today, trying to get my cash in by the 1st but its going to take 5 to 10 days...having no money makes its difficult to have any fun or even be happy.

isn't it strange how much money means to make anything happen or brings someone happy, if you think about it, the only thing in my life that doesn't cost any money is making mad passionate love to my boyfriend (which is a great thing!).

My thoughts today have been very painful (why is it I cant cry today?), taking that first cut into your skin to feel more painful then I already do. Just one slice, with the sharpest blade, its a clean straight cut, and after that it burns like hell...but nothing like the pain in my neck from my bulging disks, I pray that that pain goes away, I want so badly to return back to work again, I miss my job...;(

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.