Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Information and help with my blogs

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Information and help with my blogs

It amazes to me how complicated placing ads into my blog is for advertising. I know it can be more simpler, I have not quite got the Knack for it just yet, but I am learning each day. Today I have been searching for sponsors on my blogs. If your interested you can email me @ teri432004@sbcglobal.net, I’ve been on disability, and Workers Compensation.
I am learning through internet, subscribers and other resources. I feel like I am a slow learner, some of this doesn't make any sense to me. For one thing, what exactly is incoming and out going links, I know that incoming links are more important than out coming links. I wish I had a tutor to explain all of the questi0ons that are rattling within my mind, I find that I am fascinated in blog and web designing, sounds so interesting to me, please take the time to read my other blogs listed to the right, I need some feedback on exactly what the heck I am doing. Thank you !!!

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.