Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: curled up into a ball to bawl

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Monday, October 29, 2007

curled up into a ball to bawl

Curling up into a ball to bawl, because I feel sorry for myself. I want to think positive, but the overwhelming feelings take over. Being homeless is not exactly a feeling you want to experience. not knowing where your income is coming from, or if I am getting any at all. Where do I stay? if only I would behave, what am I doing wrong? I can write positive but I don't take my own advice...

Carefully consider your choices. But don't get so consumed
with making the perfect choice that you fail to make any
choice at all.

Most choices will involve some degree of compromise. In the
real world, the perfect option may not be available to you.

Instead of holding out for a perfect choice that never does
come, make the best choice from the options available to
you. It's better to move forward with a slight degree of
disappointment than to be endlessly stuck on making a
decision.

Carefully and wisely consider your options, then go ahead
and choose one. Take what you have to work with and begin
actually working with it to create real value in your world.

Remember that the fulfillment of your dreams is a journey
and not a single step. It is unrealistic and
counterproductive to expect that a single choice will solve
all your problems or instantly bring you everything you ever
hope for.

Over time, careful, intelligent choices will get you
precisely where you want to go, even though each individual
choice will involve a little compromise. Keep choosing the
best every chance you get, and those dreams will indeed
become real.

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.