Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: I can hear the Angels

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I can hear the Angels

I can't hear the Angels , calling for me
A distant cry
did someone hear me, crying upon my pillow
my Angels hear with their ears , always open
they guide me in directions
they take my heart . my hand
and they lead me to peacefulness
teaching me ways of understanding this life of mine
if you cry hard enough and pray
I believe you'd be rescued
the answer should fall like raindrops
but for now ages comfort me
I await for answers
each morning , each evening
my world seems in black
as if I'm stuck in the whole
I'm waiting for a hand
to lift me free
a helping hand
guidance
directions
where is my world ending up to be
so I continue to pray
and only God's knows
the past that I should be

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.