Blogger Widgets Read between the lines

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The pain resurfaced within my soul
I cry out in pain
trying so hard to let go
of the things I did out of love
stops my heart to think of
I weep now
Its the only thing I know now
releasing of those thoughts
you had me trapped
thinking it was love
I loved you
and gave to you
all of me
you took a piece of me
a part of me
turned love around
making me see it so differently
I was your toy
that you sexually enjoyed
never seeing my heart
my soul spoke out of love
the things youve done
are Rape and fun
through your fantasy mind
you never opened your eyes
to see that I loved you
all you were were lies
and your way of fun
I choose not to play this game
my heart, soul and love for you
are done
© Copyright ~mOe2006~

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.