Blogger Widgets Read between the lines

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dancing within my dreams
Drifting into the sky
Colliding through a meteor stream
Smacked my soul awaking me
My world turns blackAll the stars have dropped into the sea
Helpless, confused, and misplaced
I've dropped my compass
Lost between the intergalactic space
The moon and the sun have gone hue-less
My soul cries out to crack glass
Set me free from this dream
This contrast and harass
I wish to awake from this illusionIs this a reverie?
Am I wide-awake and dreaming?
Spinning and twirling
Down to the earthI fall
Descending, give way and fail
To awaken from my dream
I pray for my life to begin to become real
Allowing myself to sense, touch and feel

copywrite~mOe2006~

0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.