Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Stop the past from destroying my life

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Stop the past from destroying my life

I look back on my life up to this point and I quickly
see that many of my worries and concerns were completely
unfounded. So why do I still insist on cranking out those
worries at every turn of events?

How many times have I looked back on an occasion with the
regret that you didn't simply enjoy myself? There's
nothing I can do about those past regrets, but there's
plenty I can do about right now.

It's ridiculously easy to enjoy life, no matter what the
situation. It's just a matter of letting go.

Let go of the worry and anxiety, of the anger and envy, of
the need to be right and the need to control everyone else.
Let go of the need to have everything your way.

Underneath all those layers of need and worry and
negativity, there is pure joy. When I simply accept what
is, and choose to enjoy the goodness in it, life can be
wonderfully rich and beautiful.

If I could just stop worrying and fighting so much, and start enjoying a
little more. a give joy some breathing room and it will
flourish in my life.





Subscribe in a reader




0 comments:

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.