Blogger Widgets Read between the lines: Discipline Yourself

Ads

Hay House, Inc.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Discipline Yourself


Choose discipline
+++++++++++++++++++

Discipline is a decision you make, over and over again.
Discipline is choosing to do what you know must be done, as
often and as long as necessary.

With discipline, you can make smart and advantageous use of
the time and resources available to you. With discipline,
you can create great value for yourself and your world.

The most powerful way to put discipline into your life is to
understand and remind yourself of what it can do for you.
Once you truly decide to live with it, the power of
discipline is yours.

If you do not choose to discipline yourself, you will
eventually be subject to the harsh, inescapable discipline
imposed upon you by life's realities. It is far more
desirable to choose your own discipline and to deal with
those realities on your own terms.

Self discipline opens up a world of choices and
opportunities which otherwise would not be available to you.
Whatever goal you set your sights upon, discipline is the
most reliable way to reach it.

Choose, early and often, to use the powerful tool of
discipline. And always achieve maximum results from your
time and your actions









Subscribe in a reader




1 comments:

TOMAS said...

While reading your post, I became conscious of how to bring more joy to my day. That seemed impossible to do because I live with disabilities, but I read "....If you do not choose to discipline yourself, you will
eventually be subject to the harsh, inescapable discipline
imposed upon you by life's realities..." and the hearty Thank You came out of itself.
I had no need to take care of my calendar because I live on a pension, but after reading your post I saw the calendar in the new light- I recognized the disacipline in it and saw her as my medicine. I never thought about the planning of my for ever free time, but in the light of discipline that would be ... I will be glad to report you my results - Thank you

Vanishing fear


Your thoughts are what frighten you. Choose to change them, and the fear is gone.